According to the current Covid- 19 status, the state of emergency "Stato di emergenza" should not be extended furthermore. This means that the following rules will be followed:
For international travel to Italy for adults:
- Registration on the portal European Passenger Locator Form.
- European Green Pass (fully vaccinated for at least 14 days before arrival and within the last 9 months) OR proof of a negative test result (PCR or antigen rapid test) not exeeding 48 hours before entry OR fully recovery from covid within the last 6 months.
The European Green Pass will no longer be required, for example, in the outdoor catering of restaurants and in hotels, in indoor catering however it will still be needed till the 1st of May . Furthermore the mask requirement outdoors has been lifted throughout Italy. However, a mask must still be worn in indoor crowdy places (e.g. in hotels).
In our hotels we also take all necessary hygienic measures to guarantee our guests a safe holiday.
During your stay
- Large spaces and a limited number of guests and staff is one of the many strengths raised by EALA to protect you.
- Quick check-in, with trained staff and attentive to every interpersonal interaction with the guest.
- Our online concierge lists will provide you with all the information and curiosities of Lake Garda. Detailed cards can be sent to you via email and can be consulted comfortably on your devices.
- However, feel free to go to the EALA Luxury Spa Front Office and reception at any time: high safety standards will protect you!
- Hand sanitizers are available at all strategic points.
- All employees work with masks.
- Safety distances are regulated in all sectors.
- A team in charge of checking hygienic safety standards keep the implemented directives constant.
- All public areas and rooms are cleaned to the highest standards with appropriate utensils and cleaning protocols.
- Contact surfaces such as elevator buttons, handrails, door handles, light switches, remote controls, touch screens etc. are disinfected even more frequently.
- All laundry is washed at 95 ° and sealed.
- Our spacious Suites and Junior Suites allow you to enjoy every comfort and the wonderful view of Lake Garda.
EALA Luxury Spa
- The pools, jacuzzis, as well as the saunas, are open.
- We ask you to keep a minimum distance of 1m from other guests.
- All daybeds and deck chairs will be placed at a generous distance.
- Even in saunas it is essential to respect the minimum distance.
- The entrances to the entire wellness area are limited and at each passage, the areas are sanitized before welcoming other guests.
- The massage cabins are disinfected regularly and at the end of each massage.
- Our spa therapists are trained with the highest hygienic standards required and developed by EALA to maintain excellent service.
- A room service active 24/24 - 7/7, guarantees the possibility of enjoying any meal directly in your room.
- There are only 8 and well spaced tables at EALA's gourmet restaurant, Fine Dining SENSO.
- Alfio Ghezzi Bistrot, Panorama Lounge Bar and the Grill Vista Lago, are large and well-ventilated spaces.
- Our kitchen staff, service staff and even suppliers are well trained and work with gloves and masks.
- The breakfast service is served directly at your table, as well as the individual courses of the menus.
- Glasses, plates and cutlery after washing are touched only with antibacterial gloves.